Sunday, July 12, 2015

May be it is time to start over again!

Well, that is what I want to tell myself as I want to get back to blogging. Life has really moved on since the last time I shared my thoughts here. 

M came in to my life to make it more beautiful than ever. She has captured my life, thoughts and every bit of me beyond imagination and I have fallen in love more than ever. What a new life can do to you is just amazing. These days I find it hard to talk casually to anyone without thinking about her or mentioning her. Believe me, I never thought motherhood would be this intense :)

Work and M are the two dominant parts of my current life. As I restart blogging, I wonder why I will have to share and if that will even be worth sharing. Not sure why I never had such thoughts when I started blogging the first time. Is it age? Is it because life became centered around fewer things? Is it because I have started becoming more inward? Well, I don't know. But I think I should give it a try and lets see where it goes.

Looking forward to this second stint.

8 comments:

Alaamah eg1 said...




شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الموكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الفلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالدمام
شركة تنظيف في الدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام

Alaamah eg1 said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء والجبيل
تسليك مجاري بالاحساء بالجبيل
تنظيف فلل شقق منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن

Alaamah eg1 said...


شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف ببقيق
شركة تنظيف بسيهات
شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالهفوف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

Alaamah eg1 said...


شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة تنظيف بجازان




محمد الجزار said...





شركة دار الامل
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام

محمد الجزار said...


شركة المثالية لتنظيف والمكافحة الحشرات
شركة تنظيف بجازان
شركة تنظيف شقق بجازان
شركة تنظيف مجالس بجازان
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بجازان
شركة تسليك مجارى بجازان
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان
شركة عزل اسطح وخزانات بجازان
شركة نقل عفش بجازان

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sanal gerçeklik oyun merkezi kurulum hizmetleri
VR CAFE Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey