Thursday, April 30, 2009

Looking forward to the weekend

I am looking forward to this long weekend.
PP is coming here, am gonna meet her after 2 long years!!! Hope to spend some gud time together and meet many friends.
I am planning to cook lunch for PP - delicious gift from a sweet cute friend :-) [or punishment for missing 2 important weddings in her life]. What it would turn out to be will be decided post lunch :P
Couple of friends have booked for a day's koothu (fun) in a resort and the best part is I have to ride all the 30kms on my Pleasure with PP behind... As they say, why should boys have all the fun??
And then aunty n uncle are cumng home on sunday, looking forward to that.


So many things happening in one weekend... Hope to have gud fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cool.. u guys r having a gud weekend.. enjoyyyy... :)
am gonna shift my things to the new place this weekend.. so, lots of hard work for me :(

Aarthi said...

Had a great time over the weekend, it was very hectic but was loaded with fun. Have u shifted your things?

Chandu said...

yes yes but he boy who stayed back at home must have had real fun being alone and watching IPL

Aarthi said...

@Chandu - (Un)fortunately he had lot of work to do @home in my absence :-)