Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why do i wake up late???

Now, why do i wake up late??

1. I love to sleep

2. What's the use of getting up early, i better sleep and live in my dream world for some more time

3. All i gotto do after getting up is - brush, bath, munch some brkie, read paper n leave to office. How
much time will it take to do all these?? 1 hour??

4. Good time management, i now know how many minutes and seconds each of my task takes and i plan accordingly

5. Only if i get good sleep i can work well all thru the day

6. Even if i go early to office i end up working late, so better go late

7. No long waits on the road if i leave late to office... no traffic == reach office quickly

8. I sleep late. Now why do i sleep late? Coz i don't feel like sleeping early.

9. I feel very sleepy early in the morning

10. I want to be healthy. Good sleep is most important for good health

The real reason is i don't see any big reason to get up early... So, the next time someone asks me why i get up late, refer this post for all the possible reasons :)

2 comments:

Prakash Venkat said...

Wow ... Thats a cool n different pic on ur profile :)

veena said...

but stillllll sleeping is not good